This is a jumbled assortment of collections, later to be organized more neatly and coherently.
- Eurocentric History is an expression of European Power.
- Logical Positivism. A disastrously wrong theory of knowledge
- Deification of Science — science is valid knowledge.
- Materialism: Only Observables matter for science
- Power/Knowledge. Knowledge is shaped by dominant power
- UNLEARNING: Knowledge requires unlearning rather than learning.
- Islamic views on the nature of knowledge
Critiques of Social Sciences